Friday, January 2

Tomorrow is the day!

Hello!

Well, the time has come, tomorrow we start our journey into Blog Talk Radio for the show. It should be quite interesting.

One concern I have is getting everyone to get 'connected' to the show. I cannot find any definitive answer to how it works but I have been told that there is no way to 'hook into' the feed until exactly 10am Pacific time. So, since this is still an unknown let's just say that the Listen Now link will not take you to the live feed until 10am.

Just remember to listen to the beginning of what you hear and we will talk a lot about which show it is. If you don't hear an identification of the date of the show then I would suggest you go back to the LTT page and click on Listen Now about a minute later.

I have also run into an un-anticipated issue with my cell phone which I sure hope I will get resolved by showtime otherwise it will dirve me crazy in my headphones....to say nothing about driving you crazy too!

So, there we are. Ready to start this trainride with everyone aboard. Enjoy the ride.

All Aboard!!
EngineerRichard

No comments: